Teaching Outline: The fruits of the Resurrection of Jesus
Prepared by: Rodriggs Cyrus
Text: 1Corinthias 15
To give great value of the Salvation and Redemption of Jesus Christ.
To validate the reality of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Death, Resurrection and Exaltation of Jesus are very important Foundation of faith in Christianity. His resurrection is the guarantee that all the Christian dead will be resurrected at Christ’s second coming.For the Christian tradition, the bodily resurrection was the restoration to life of a transformed body powered by spirit,as described by Paul and the Gospels,that led to the establishment of Christianity.
What if there is no resurrection?
– Our preaching and faith are futile or in vain.
– Our sins are not yet forgiven.
– We shall all perish to hell.
– Our hope in Christ is pitiful or miserable
Fruits of the Resurrection of Jesus:
But on the contrary, This is the uniqueness of our faith in Christ because the Risen Christ was real and not an invented doctrine.
– We are to continue the preaching of Christ about the Kingdom of God. In fact, we are mandated to do it until His second coming. Matthew 28:19-20/Mark 16:15
– We shall be forgiven. The Good News is that our sins will be forgiven because Christ paid them all through His death. It is once and for all. John 3:16/ 1John1:9/ Hebrews 9:12-15
– We shall be saved and will not perish. Those who believed in Christ will be with Him in eternity in His glorious Kingdom and not in hell. John 3:16/ John 10:27-28
– We have a blessed hope . His resurrection is the great indication of His Victory over death and hell so then we can say that our hope in Christ is Blessed and glorious. Titus 2:13-14/1Corinthians 15:54-58
Jesus gave us the best privileges after He was ressurected from the death. This redemptive act of Christ will give a believer the “Blessed life” with salvation, redemption, restored fellowship with God and sonship through Christ. Paul said that we are more than conqueror through Him who loved us and none can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.(Romans 8:31-39) Have we realize that we received a very costly gift from a Gracious God?Many of us still living in the lies of the devil and still in bondage of sin and death. Arise people of God. Christ is not Risen for nothing. Let us value the precious blood of the Lamb shed on the cross for the remission of sins. You are redeemed with a high price return back to God!